Looks like there's a deal. Details haven't been released
officially, but it seems the Democrats agreed to an
additional billion dollars in cuts in exchange for the
GOP backing off the demand to defend Planned Parenthood.

The deal includes a six-day stopgap measure to fund the
government until the bill can be written and voted on.