The Superhero Scientist from What the Bleep Do We Know? Leaps from the Silver Screen to Audio
Real Audio | MP3
Order Now!

Matter can move backward and forward in time?

Objects may be in two places at once?

Simply looking at an event can alter it instantaneously?

Just who the bleep can explain what's going on here?

Dr. Quantum Presents: A User's Guide to Your Universe

Quantum physics is an astounding (and mind-boggling) field of science—but can you actually use it to change your life? The answer, teaches Dr. Quantum, is absolutely yes. On A User's Guide to Your Universe, Dr. Quantum—who goes by day as mild-mannered physicist Dr. Fred Alan Wolf—teaches that the quantum level is the place where the laws of physical science and the great spiritual truths are one and the same.

FRED ALAN WOLF, Ph.D.
... is a physicist, writer, and lecturer who earned his Ph.D. in theoretical physics at UCLA in 1963. He was featured in the groundbreaking film What the Bleep Do We Know? and has written many popular books on physics, including the National Book Award-winning Taking the Quantum Leap. More »

At the heart of quantum reality lies an astonishing (and scientifically proven) truth: that the very act of observing events in your life can alter their outcome. Therefore, suggests Dr. Wolf, we can define the fabric of reality at a fundamental level with the choices we make, the things we choose to see or not see, and most importantly, our intentions in each moment. By awakening to this new perception of reality, he explains, you can learn to harness the "technology of God" to become an active co-creator of the universe.

Join Dr. Fred Alan Wolf as he takes you on a breathtaking adventure of illumination to learn how this cutting-edge science of spirituality can revolutionize the way you think, act, and live.

Prepare to Unlock Your Own Quantum Superpowers As You Explore:

• The Quantum Leap: the moment when we transform possibility into reality

• Instructions for traveling through time (really!)

• Relativity, the space-time continuum, and weaving each moment of your life into the fabric of the cosmos

• Parallel realities—can we really connect to them with our minds?

• Harnessing the "technology of God" to become an active co-creator of the universe, and much, much more

• 6 CDs featuring 7 hours of wisdom, lucidity, and humor from the superhero of infinite possibilities, Dr. Fred Alan Wolf

30% OFF on Dr. Quantum!
To receive your discount, enter code WN0805 into the second page of the order form in the area titled "Coupon or Promotional Code." Then, click "Apply." Your discount will be displayed in the right-hand column summary. This offer expires August 15, 2005. Please note, this special cannot be combined with any other offer.
100% Exclusive Lifetime Guarantee
Every audio learning course purchased at this web store is 100% guaranteed for as long as you own it. If you are not satisfied with your purchase—for any reason, at any time—simply return it to Sounds True for a full refund or exchange, whichever you prefer. Return information will come with your order.

"We can indeed turn matter into feeling, feeling into matter. As you begin to understand how this takes place, you can harness the power of quantum physics to transform any situation you find yourself in."

—Fred Alan Wolf, Ph.D.

From Dr. Quantum Presents: A User's Guide to Your Universe

600 More Sounds True Books & Recordings to Explore! Listen and browse now at www.soundstrue.com.

Order Now and Receive 30% OFF!

Please add [EMAIL PROTECTED] to your address book or spam filter to ensure the delivery of this newsletter to your inbox.

Contact Us: 1-800-333-9185 | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | ALL CONTENT © 2005 Sounds True, Inc.
• Tell a friend about Sounds True!