--- Well, like I said, big guy, that's what you gotta let go of: the
last little shit of that damn smelly maya, all that Kali shit...
But remember, the way to identify the ego, is that it's always
pissed about something, and it's always picking on you! Charlie
Brown.

In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Llundrub" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I don't know. What am I defending? My maya. It's the only thing
thats mi i ine. Yo B, I jus sayinzall.

Nor
> is there question of ego when one is having patent joy.  Ego
appears
> when one is out of space, or tread upon, or squashed, and then it
is
> like the same thing as a pain response.  Having undue pride in
one's
> accomplishments is not ego but pride, another thing entirely.
> >
> > If anyone says they have no ego and cares to dispute this point
> then I dare you to go give up your property and live as a
homeless,
> just on a whim. There's no reason no to if nobody is home. Then it
> should all be one taste of selflessness.
> >
> > If you're in brahmin then go turn tricks and give the money to
> charity. That's a selfless thing to do. I can't believe people
spend
> time worrying the tooh of ego as if it's going to fall out. And if
> it does there's no tooth fairy for the ego to give you a buck. So
> where's the point? Because you can then get your ass kicked and
turn
> the other cheek?  Seems less painful to acknowledge ones
> limitations, ego included (if you can find it.)

Service.