--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Llundrub" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Rindy Schwartz?
>

> ----The whole problem is that in the TMO where most of the powerful
figures are male and where women are accorded no respect, who amongst
them is going to believe anything any woman says?

I've got alot of complaints about the TMO but no where and at no time
did I ever have the impression that either MMY or the TMO ever
accorded women "no respect"; indeed, I would say that, between the
sexes, preferential treatment and respect were given women...both in
practise and in the teaching.