--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Buck" <dhamiltony2k5@...> wrote:

> O what a bunch of evil sophistry.
>
> This thread reads as careful veiled spiritual hate.
> The beating of poor old Patanjali by mob.

One guy, having fun with an imaginary conversation
with a possibly imaginary guy, is a *mob*? And you
dare to use the word "sophistry?"  :-)

> Nice writing but it still smells like the sophistry
> of limited epistemology. However, if you just had more
> experience then you'd see.

You sound like Patanjali: "If you only knew what I
knew, and weren't so ignorant, you'd agree with me."  :-)

> Nice writing though, it's a beautiful strawman.
> Thanks, I will meditate and pray for you and Curtis.

Somehow that's not terribly comforting. Could you
consider ignoring us instead? :-)