--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Buck" <dhamiltony2k5@...> wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Buck" <dhamiltony2k5@> wrote:
> > >
> > > O what a bunch of evil sophistry.
> > >
> > > This thread reads as careful veiled spiritual hate.
> > > The beating of poor old Patanjali by mob.
> >
> > One guy, having fun with an imaginary conversation
> > with a possibly imaginary guy, is a *mob*? And you
> > dare to use the word "sophistry?"  :-)
> >

> Yep, inciting and intending to be incendiary. Oh sure it is in mob and
> violent.  You come on here demagogically saying something is no good because
> you don't like it.
> Curtis joins in.  Joe and SevenRay pile on and we got
> a regular FFL book and Patanjali-in-effigy strawman burning by mob.

I just think he was full of it and that his premises about reality are bogus.
Trying to miscarriage our opinions as "violent" reveals how delicate these
ideas are.  They can only be discussed by people who have bought in already
because disagreeing is violent!   I believe you were appealing to emotions
there for the effect of propping up a weak argument.  I wonder what branch of
human knowledge uses such techniques...oh I don't know...SOPHISTRY! (Please
read the last in Dana Carvy's Church lady voice.)

One last gem below:

> A virtual internet mob in shocking violence.  Just looking on as a
> conservative meditator at this thread and that one before where you started
> all this, it's evidently anti-science, anti-spiritual and hateful.    Hell,
> Curtis even admits it:
>
> ">And on hotties who
> > make my...
>
> >>My kinda philosophy.
>
> > you get the picture. I am the guy that spiritual books warn
> > against. I have more in common with this girl than any yogi:
> >
> > http://www.maniacworld.com/young-girl-turns-to-the-dark-side.
>
> >> Party on, Darth. :-)"
> fairfieldLife/message/274571
>

> In the Science of cause and effect we are judged spiritually
> here and after.

So you have factual knowledge that if we don't toe the line and agree with you
we are going to be "judged" after our deaths?  Uh huh.  Sure you do.  I'll bet
you know all about what happens after people die.

Me:  I don't know and I have no reason to believe you do either.

Buck: I do know and am certain of what happens to people who do not share my
beliefs after death.

Let's rate each one on the Prittenberg clinical arrogance spectrum.

Really Doug.  Can't you just serve up some proof of your claims instead of this
ad hominem diversion?

> Yep, buyer beware.

I didn't see this posted on the distance healing section of the Website.  I
suggest adding it.