> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "John" jr_esq@ wrote:
> >
> > After having lunch at an Indian restaurant at Geary and
> > 25th Ave.,You didn't tell us what time  I decided to take the scenic
drive starting at
> > Lincoln Park golf course. I ended up parking my car on
> > Hyde Street where the cable cars pass to get to the
> > Square. which side of the street? I was about two blocks up the hill
of Buena
> > Vista Cafe, another San Francisco landmark.
> >
> > After reaching the bottom of the hill, I passed by the
> > Cannery Row were there any benches on the sidewalk? and then walked
towards Fishermen's Wharf.
> > On the other side of the street is Cappuro's Restaurant,
> > a business owned by a high school classmate's family. oh wow.  was
your friend of average height, or was he shorter or taller than most
other classmates?

> > Then I walked towards the parking lot where I used to
> > work when I was in high school. The parking lot is now
> > surrounded by various vendors selling various wares for
> > the tourists.  you mean like little replicas of the Golden Gate
Bridge, or like trolley cars?  About how many vendors do you think there
were?

> > After several minutes of walking, I ended up at the
> > Square again where I bought a chocolate ice cream on a
> > sugar cone. did any of the ice cream drip from the bottom?  Also,
did they charge extra for the sugar cone?  Sometimes they do I also
ended up buying a gift pack of
> > chocolates to take home.  they didn't get melty did they?
> >
> > Then, I drove home listening to a CD playing various
> > Latin numbers featuring chacha and mambo tunes. Que
> > sabroso... was there much traffic?  how many traffic lights do you
estimate you had to go through?  Any idea of how many were green, how
many yellow, how many red?

Seems like you left out a lot of details here.