--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray1" <steve.sundur@...>
wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "John" jr_esq@ wrote:
> > >
> > > After having lunch at an Indian restaurant at Geary and
> > > 25th Ave.,You didn't tell us what time  I decided to take the
scenic
> drive starting at
> > > Lincoln Park golf course. I ended up parking my car on
> > > Hyde Street where the cable cars pass to get to the
> > > Square. which side of the street? I was about two blocks up the
hill
> of Buena
> > > Vista Cafe, another San Francisco landmark.
> > >
> > > After reaching the bottom of the hill, I passed by the
> > > Cannery Row were there any benches on the sidewalk? and then
walked
> towards Fishermen's Wharf.
> > > On the other side of the street is Cappuro's Restaurant,
> > > a business owned by a high school classmate's family. oh wow.  was
> your friend of average height, or was he shorter or taller than most
> other classmates?
> > >
> > > Then I walked towards the parking lot where I used to
> > > work when I was in high school. The parking lot is now
> > > surrounded by various vendors selling various wares for
> > > the tourists.  you mean like little replicas of the Golden Gate
> Bridge, or like trolley cars?  About how many vendors do you think
there
> were?
> > >
> > > After several minutes of walking, I ended up at the
> > > Square again where I bought a chocolate ice cream on a
> > > sugar cone. did any of the ice cream drip from the bottom?  Also,
> did they charge extra for the sugar cone?  Sometimes they do I also
> ended up buying a gift pack of
> > > chocolates to take home.  they didn't get melty did they?
> > >
> > > Then, I drove home listening to a CD playing various
> > > Latin numbers featuring chacha and mambo tunes. Que
> > > sabroso... was there much traffic?  how many traffic lights do you
> estimate you had to go through?  Any idea of how many were green, how
> many yellow, how many red?
>

> Seems like you left out a lot of details here.

LOL..yeah he needs to spice up his trips around the City, he can learn a
thing or two from Barry. He really needs to work on the skill of
projecting his fears, insecurities, pain, suffering and sadness on to
every situation.
I mean why do we need to accept the word of Ghirardell's - are they the
*authority* on all thing chocolate??? I think the joy and bliss you get
out of tasting chocolate is purely subjective, why should I accept these
people who are experts on chocolate as wise and chocolightened??
I reject the notion that such as a state called chocolightenment even
exists. Chocolightenment really is nihilistic and life-abnegating it
seems to reject all experiences as painful other than chocolate. I
question anyone who thinks I'm missing out if I don't partake in
chocolate and their idea of chocolightenment.
Peace out.