"As Christ resurrected his consciousness from the sepulchre of mortal
limitations, so must you learn to resurrect your mind by meditation from the
tomb of material desires and body confinement to the consciousness of
omnipresence.

Resurrect your calmness from beneath the soil of restlessness; resurrect your
wisdom from the enshrouding earthliness of ignorance; resurrect your love from
beneath the sod of mundane human attachment  with its limited love for family,
society, and country to divine love for all.

As Jesus withdrew his mind from the body by ecstasy and united it with
all-pervading Spirit, so through the consciousness of Christ developed within
yourself by constant meditation unite your soul with omniscient Spirit, your
life with Eternal Life."

-Paramahansa Yogananda