> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, pibssmith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> > I think that MMY knows these outlandish schemes wont get
achieved
> > time after time year after year , but in effect it is some
technique
> > for his true believer type die hard followers. I am not one and
get
> > angry when these relative goals dont occur and dont really want
> > be a part to this cult anymore that follows a master no matter
what
> > he says whether it happens on the relative plane or not but I
have
> > to belive he knows what he is doing and it gets his followers to
> > know his wishes and to strive for them as goals. If not then he
> > would be so angry at everything we had not done or achieved by
now
> > he would have shut us down a long time ago way before England.
> > Hopefully someone tells him we dont even have 500 in the domes
> > period no less to fly and 2,000 to live in Vedic City is our Ru
> > population or not even with everyone doing other techniques etc
and
> > we are not leaving our mortgage homes for some prefab structure.
It
> > will be great for renters. So I think he gives the weak followers
> > who cant think for themselves these projects so that they have
some
> > path and for the rest of us who can think for ourselves we dont
need
> > that master thing.
>
> Doesn't it strike you that Maharishi is only interested in
> dealing with people who DO need that master thing?
>
> TM is really only being taught in schools where he can
> control the indoctrination of students over a period of
> years.  Teachers who show any indication of being
> independent are declared non-teachers.  It's an obvious
> consolidation of the organization to eliminate anyone
> who *doesn't* need the master thing, and consider him
> the master.

To a certain extentthis may be true (I've said as much saying that
MMY is creating a hardcore group that will follow King Tony after MMY
dies). However, there are reasonably (as far as I can tell)
independent schools and whatnot that still associate with the TMO
without the requirement of crowns and so on.