On 04/27/2011 12:00 PM, Rick Archer wrote:
> [...]

It's a distraction.  Paul Craig Roberts a frequent guest on some of the
conspiracy shows said it was a non-issue from the beginning.  You get
vetted even for a simple government job.  Mike Rivero, a more left
oriented conspiracy host, thinks it's a distraction too but that Obama's
father was Frank Marshall Davis, a poet in residence at the college his
mother was attending.  A scandal maybe but not enough to keep him from
being president.

I would feel much better about Obama if he would get rid of the Wall
Streeters in his administration.  Otherwise he is part of the problem.

And speaking of distraction try to find this morning's Supreme Court
decision in the mainstream headlines.  One more blow against the
consumer and big win for the corporatists:
http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/news/2011/04/scotus-rules-att-can-force-arbitration-block-class-action-suits.ars

Tyranny is destroying the US.