Vaj:
> Who wants to guess what the replacing conspiracy
> theory will be?

That this document has been cropped and altered by
an idiot who thought he knew how to scan a
birth certificate using Adobe Acrobat?

At the least this was a scanned document produced
by a moron who thought he knew PhotoShop.

You've GOT To Be Kidding Me!
http://market-ticker.org/post=185094

"I've scanned a lot of images. What you scan is
what you see. What I haven't seen when I've scanned
something is where they show letters cut off such
as what looks like a "5" on the left hand side
where it bends down.

Also, the dashed green lines on the background go
straight across, and the black lines of the form
curve down. It they scanned the black lines only,
then why transpose onto green lined paper, why not
just show the scanned document on whatever was the
original paper as I always do when I scan a document.
This doesn't pass the smell test.

Either this is a forgery on green paper, or they
are hiding something on that left side that was
cropped off. Why can't we just get a scanned copy
of the original birth certificate, showing every
notation on margins, every smudge, everything?

Frankly, until today I was thinking this birther
thing was much ado about nothing, but after seeing
this document I now have many suspicions about
Obama's birth..."

http://tinyurl.com/3kz7clp