--'A Course in Miracles', claims that unity, is the basis of
miracles, and that any 'healing' occurs when 'Unity' is experienced;
by definition, this experience of unity, mentioned in the Course,
happens when the ego is transcended, when the 'body' and thoughts of
seperation, cease, and spirit cognizes spirit. atma cognizes Atma.

- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Llundrub" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > In other words, if we were not creatures of something
> > Good, connected at our source, why would anyone ever
> > give a rat's ass about anyone else? Why would criminals
> > feel remorse and confess? Why would heros risk their
> > lives for strangers?
> >
> > Even in the depths of ignorance, Unity tries to live in us each
day.

> Pretty interesting and positive way of looking at it.  Thanks.
>

> ----Ah, I had missed this. Why would anyone give a rat's ass.  I
have a rat problem, that is, rats are eating my attic. I had put out
poison for them many times.  I always feel sorry for them, but what
can you do? They breed and take over if you let them. Rats don't try
to ask us for permission before digging out the roots under our
favorite trees and digging out deep holes in our walls.

> Sure from God's perspective they probably have just as much right
to life as humans (Unless you like the Torah or New testament of The
Book, in which case, yeah, fuck em).  But unfortunately we cannot
coexist. Rats are vermin carriers and anathema to cleanliness and
health.

> On the other hand, wasps are dangerous critters.  I have no
compunction about letting them live, but if they stung my wife I
would feel quite slighted as if I had been remiss in my duties as a
husband and care provider. In the Old Eastern America wasps nests
often were allowed even inside the home because wasps are predatory
and kill other bugs.  If you don't step on them or attack them they
leave you alone. In theory.

> However, imagine doing your asanas for world peace and rolling
over on a wasp. Wasps sting and their entire internal organs shove
the stinger into you, thus killing it. The stinger is blood covered
carrying many microorganisms to your own bloodstream. Not to mention
poison.

> Wasps are sort of like terrorists.  Sort of like American troops
in Iraq too.

> From reports in the paper American troops have started attacking
civilians who even look suspicious by shooting first and asking
questions second.  So if intelligent humans can act like this then
what of wasps?  I don't know. I am a man of peace. If I fight, I
merely fight with words. Usually.

> How can I tell these wasps I am gonna fucking kill them if they
don't split?  How can I tell these rats that I do love them as God's
creatures, and I even think they're cute, but they have to die?

> But worst, how can I be such a fucking hypocrite?!
>
> Unity consciousness.
>
> I'll let them be just for now. Today I am meditating. Until the
wife gets wise and busts my balls over it. Then they're screwed.  So
that I can be.

> Maybe they'll just go away!!!!
>
> Om namah shankar shoo fly.
>

> To subscribe, send a message to: