> > > Could they at least talk together?  May be the Centering Prayer people
> > > could mediate between the meditation radicals on either side.  Or another
> > > spiritual group that's got nothing to sell but who are experienced in
> > > meditation and in the arbitration of conflict.  Like the American Friends
> > > Service Committee (Quakers).
> > >

> > I don't think the hot-heads are ready to get together on anything
> >  from either camp.  The essential meditation doctrine of both camps > would
> > not allow for it.
>
> Om Sweet Jesus, could we not get the antagonists at least to stop shooting at
> each other?
> Agree to a ceasefire?
>

> Though possibly it could come together dispassionately with the scientists of
> the camps.  Dr. Daniel Siegel (UCLA) on the one hand and Dr. John Hagelin
> (MUM) on the other are peers of each other in either extreme.  They are the
> equivalent in so many ways of each other in either camp.  Both are on
> Youtube, have written books, published scientific research, are spokespeople,
> extremely smart, highly educated, extremely spiritual.  They are nearly
> twins.  They should meet in between.  A peace should be found.
> >
> >  Take a look at Daniel Siegel on a TED talk:
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nu7wEr8AnHw

In peace we could arrange a meeting between the chief deniers on both sides?
You know, meditation conflict resolution.  Rick Archer manifestly is good at
moderating.  He knows the territory.  In the name of a lasting peace, let's
offer to have Rick mediate a meditation meeting between Vaj (U. of Wisc.) and
the Prime Minister of the Global Country for World Peace, Bevan (MUM) together
to find common ground.  Coming together in a Unified Field.   Let us go
together, Be together, know our minds to be alike.  Let there be peace between
the meditations.