I'm not okay with MMY giving jewelry and saris to
favorite ladies unless the money was donated
specifically for that. After all, the TMO's selling of
MMY to the public has always made a big thing of MMY's
vow of poverty and has continually assured us that MMY
would never take actual possession of any TMO money
for personal use.

If you donated money for pundits, would you want it
going towards jewelry?