Oh yeah- I remember
that was a good one (with his self ironic sparkle  light in his eyes)
with this  I will  rest my body (it's almost 3 in the morning)
  now being sure my mind will be occupied with sweet memories of  oh so
silly  time I and we were young
--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Sal Sunshine <salsunshine@...>
wrote:

> Thanks, meru~~excellent!
> One can never have to much CG in their day.
> Another little fun fact~~he hoped his stage
> name sounded enough like Gary Cooper that
> people might get confused and be more likely
> to see his movies.
>
> On May 11, 2011, at 7:42 AM, merudanda wrote:
>
> Hi Sal
> Do not let them spoil you.
> You probably know that sunbathing was his fav sport
> and according to his biography he was a"sunshine addict".
Unfortunately found out now( exc. the free "Charade") I cannot see most
of the other at mount meru.
> But it makes me happy  you may have some sentimental time over the
rainbow with the great C.G.
> Here a little search result done esp. for the "Sal Sunshine"(do not
forget to send him some sunshine smile and  tear drops from danda at
meru)