--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "whynotnow7" <whynotnow7@...> wrote:

> Dude, you lost me...

Which implies you were once found. ha.

My playfulness is simply pointing to other options. Life is so magnificently
full of joy and wonder, of humor in every breath and vista, cascading insights,
thankfulness, gratefulness (and great-fullness), music art, color, symphonies
of sound, a huge Hi Def intense cinematic masterpiece ever playing, silence,
and Vastness.

You and others sometimes appear to (operative concept "appears to me") to
thrill on a sparse and spartan diet of prickly thorns, dissention, judgments,
smart and witty smack downs, creating boundaries and divisions, differentiating
your selves into small boxes. The universe is a great mirror -- what you see is
what you are.

There is a huge wild fantastic party ever ongoing in the universe. You seem not
to care to join in the celebration. Thats not a judgement on you or others --
maybe you have something I can't even dream of.

Its just pointing to something else.  Take it or leave it. The choice is open
to everyone. (And maybe I will wise up and someday revel in your harsher,
differentiated View of things. I don't know. For now, I am happy in my retarded
unsophisticated, undifferentiated living the joy of life.)

A far as defending others, hardly. I am not interested in defending myself,
much less others. However, take this morning, for example, I have had several
nice, insightful (for me) exchanges with Turq. What am I to denounce or defend?
In the past I have had nice exchanges with you. And with Vaj, Empty Bill, Nabs,
Peter, and any number of others. Do I really need to join some invisible sides
and denounce others? Simply because  others see some flaws in others that are
either invisible to me, or unimportant --  or if they don't see the same joy in
life and people that I experience?

I see skies of blue..... clouds of white
Bright blessed days....dark sacred nights
And I think to myself .....what a wonderful world.

The colors of a rainbow.....so pretty ..in the sky
Are also on the faces.....of people ..going by

Thats the best scripture I have read or heard in a long time.