Right on, you are too stuck in your story to have options.

But you are mistaken - Real men don't project, they play. Once their story ends
life becomes very exciting. They then make up stories and have fun at the
expense of people stuck in a story like you. LOL.. projection's for losers like
you, play's for real men like me. It's a question of recognition not maturity.