One sentence!
Version:

"Maharishi University of Management was founded by Maharishi Mahesh Yogi
to produce more fully developed individuals by developing the potential
of consciousness within every student through a higher educational system of
Consciousness-Based education giving traditional academic knowledge a foundation
coupled with the study of consciousness through Transcendental Meditation and
other scientifically validated practices taught by Maharishi Mahesh Yogi for
developing consciousness."