--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Llundrub" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Sounds great. Ever considered writing a cookbook? I know theres a
> jillion of them out there, but perhaps blending some radical
> spiritual musings with it would really catch the eye of a publisher,
> or two...
>
> ----Nobody knows me or cares what I cook, even though I have about
fifty recipes I could write down right now. I like the spiritual angle
though. I need to consider that. The problem is to make the spiritual
stuff interesting enough so that I feel like writing about it but
without giving tantra secrets away. Good idea.

> "The Tantra of Cooking."  The only problem is that I could give a
shit about chakras and all the other stuff that people usually
understand. How would I teach mantra science as regards to cooking and
who would be able to use it? "The Mahavidyas on Food."  What the Ten
Goddesses prefer to eat. Now there's a racy subject.

Yeah, don't make it the 'spiritual' stuff that people focus on- just
focus your energy on each dish and write a small universe about it.
Keep it fluid and you might come up with something.