On May 25, 2011, at 1:20 PM, richardnelson108 wrote:

And yet you assume you know that Maharishi "stole" the formulas

I heard it directly from one of Balraj's students.

I guess one of the problems with the open, innocent hearts of healers like Balraj is that mountebanks like Mahesh love to use them and toss them away, like used toys.

The same way you "know" that Maharishi poisoned Guru Dev, which I have already pointed out previously is a lie.

Actually I said he was a leading suspect.

It really speaks more to his character; how people saw him. I mean if he was the sattvic, white silk-clad, benevolent saint some might imagine, would he have ever been a suspect at all?

Again I ask... why do you have so much hate in your heart that you have to try to hurt MMY's reputation any way you can.

I have no problem if you have an opinion about who MMY was and what he has done. But why must you constantly make your opinion into supposed "facts"?

So one more time... Whats wrong with you?

Being born with a conscience has it drawbacks.