Pile on?  Vaj has simply been exposed as a liar.  Not sure what standard
you look for in evaluating statements.  But Vaj made a series of
assertions and all of them turned out to be false.  When asked to back
up these assertions, the best he could come up with, was "he heard it
from someone"

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Sal Sunshine <salsunshine@...>
wrote:

> A pile-on just wouldn't be the same without
> a drive-by from feste.
>
> Sal
>
> On May 25, 2011, at 2:42 PM, feste37 wrote:
>
> Vaj reminds me of the wacko political right who will say anything to
put their Democratic enemies in a bad light. For example, the claims in
the 1990s that Bill Clinton was involved in drug-running and that Vince
Foster, the Clinton aide, was murdered. Same thing against Obama. They
will say anything at all. Evidence? No need to bother with it. Just get
the smear out there and watch it do its work. This kind of stuff says
more about the accusers than it does about the accused. You can no more
have a rational conversation with Vaj about MMY than you can with Rush
Limbaugh and his ilk about Obama.

richardnelson108@ wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradhatu@> wrote:

> >> I heard it directly from one of Balraj's students.
> >>
> >> I guess one of the problems with the open, innocent hearts of
healers
> >> like Balraj is that mountebanks like Mahesh love to use them and
toss
> >> them away, like used toys.

> >> Actually I said he was a leading suspect.
> >>
> >> It really speaks more to his character; how people saw him. I mean
if
> >> he was the sattvic, white silk-clad, benevolent saint some might
> >> imagine, would he have ever been a suspect at all?

> >> Being born with a conscience has it drawbacks.
> >>
> > Oh Yeah, that's right.. you have such a conscience! You lie, make
shit up and have the nerve to say you have a conscience!

> > And again for the record. MMY was NEVER a prime suspect in the
supposed poisoning of Guru Dev. As I previously pointed out, I have been
in Allahabad many times and interviewed the judge who handled Guru
Dev';s will and many others associated with Shankaracharya ashram. None
of them knew anything about this supposed poisoning, so how could MMY
have been a prime suspect? You haven';t been there but speak as if you
have been STOP MAKING SHIT UP!!
> > Have you opinion, fine. But again I am wondering, why you must lie
to prove that your point of view is the correct one?