LOL again.   And my inner editor suspects you meant "steeped"
rather than "seeped"...  :-)

Unfortunately, experience leads me to conclude that, in most
cases, a TMO devotee's "negativity" is the universe's "reality".  It
continues to astonish me that most TMO devotees are apparently
completely incapable of seeing that literally NOTHING of the TMO's
grandiose plans or promises has ever happened, or that there is a
vanishingly small likelihood that any of them ever will happen (IMO).

There have been very brief moments when I have envied this
ability to completely deny reality, as I acknowledge that occasionally
it feels as though it would be easier to feel that someone or
someting else is taking care of everything.

But most of the time I am very thankful that I have concluded I am
solely responsible for my own decisions, experiences and evolution.
Without that responsibility, I can't imagine I would deserve the
freedom that comes with it to really experience life at its fullest.