business. After extreme pressure from friends I bought an Iphone 3Gs. I am
counting the month (15 to go, before I can get rid of that piece of shit). (Do
I need to mention that I am an advance IT manager?).

#1 the battery: why should I have to recharge my phone several time a day. (my
BB that does all that the I-shithead does needs every the other day).
#2: it is not multi task (apple do you know that MS DOS is the past)?
#2 bis: Web surfing. Apple do you know that the world revolves around flash...
Therefore I can not access so many business application. Surfing is limited!
#3 it keep crashing in critical phases such as calls or navigation. (do I need
that you can not remove the battery and when you are stuck it may takes hours
before it will let you regain controls).
#4: it is incompatible with so many blue tooth and USB devices in cars and else.
#5 it is so fragile..... No real warranty or insurance plan available at a
reasonable price.
#6 it was design and made by big brother in person (Itune is the worst piece of
shit, the biggest spying tool ever).
#7 it is outrageously expensive to run.
#8  ... Why should I waste my time on these comments. This is y first and last
apple product ever.....