On May 28, 2011, at 4:48 AM, cardemaister wrote:

> http://www.ihatemyiphone.com/page2of82/
>
> The Iphone is just an other piece of shit from Apple.
>
> I am on the road 200+ days a year and spend more than 4 hrs a day on the
> phone. My company provides a blackberry that I enjoy and become critical for
> me to run business. After extreme pressure from friends I bought an Iphone
> 3Gs. I am counting the month (15 to go, before I can get rid of that piece of
> shit). (Do I need to mention that I am an advance IT manager?).
>
> #1 the battery: why should I have to recharge my phone several time a day.
> (my BB that does all that the I-shithead does needs every the other day).
> #2: it is not multi task (apple do you know that MS DOS is the past)?
> #2 bis: Web surfing. Apple do you know that the world revolves around
> flash... Therefore I can not access so many business application. Surfing is
> limited!
> #3 it keep crashing in critical phases such as calls or navigation. (do I
> need that you can not remove the battery and when you are stuck it may takes
> hours before it will let you regain controls).
> #4: it is incompatible with so many blue tooth and USB devices in cars and
> else.
> #5 it is so fragile..... No real warranty or insurance plan available at a
> reasonable price.
> #6 it was design and made by big brother in person (Itune is the worst piece
> of shit, the biggest spying tool ever).
> #7 it is outrageously expensive to run.
> #8  ... Why should I waste my time on these comments. This is y first and
> last apple product ever.....

Poor guy, he fell for these promotions that sell you OLD (3GS) iPhones. And you
can jailbreak a 3GS so it can multitask quite easily.

But he's does have a good point re: Flash. If I want a good smart phone, it
needs to be smart enuff to open a Flash-based web site. I really could care
less if Steve Jobs gets along with Adobe or not.