Respectfully, not defensively, in the spirit of clarification,
what you have said I blieve is precisely what I was getting at in my first book
end.

Th first bookend  "stake" is a stake of better understanding and FUN (Jeez I
would hope its apparent that a lot of my posts are whimsical and funning -- the
"stake" being greater amusement and fun  (hopefully not at the expense of
others.)

"Stake" was spraig's term, and i was trying to find common ground -- and thus I
defined stake to be comprehensive of my take on posting motivations.

And of course, like all, I can venture towards the second book end. More so
perhaps in my posts of 6-8 years ago, while I was still in the midst of
unwinding and healing the "bentness" from emerging from full commitment to an
organization with cult like tendencies.

i would hope we all can admit that we are Ideaholics at times, and can get
addicted to our ideas and the pleasure centers they ring, the extra umph of
self-identity and meaning in life they provide, the added glow in the soul they
create. Just like alcohol and drugs increase dopamine and seritonin and give
alcoholics (or causual drinkers) and pharma users -- addicted or casual -- a
big rush too.

The value is to see when that is happening and not indulge it as substantive --
let that mind state also pass.