I'm no fan of Libertarian ideology, but I admire Ron Paul for defending civil
liberties. He is a true champion of freedom.  So where are all the lefties who
passionately denounced Bush for the Patriot Act and Hillary for "Authorization
for Use of Military Force but haven't handed Obama his ass for becoming
America's first dictator? Oh I forgot...Obots have nothing to worry about.
Obama plays three-dimensional chess! If his mask slips, just look away. It's
all good.

Video: "Ron Paul: We Live in a Dictatorship"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPZXLXHfo4s