> It has also started being picky about how many graphics
> you can paste in. In the past I was able to add 2-3
> graphics to the same post, no problem. Now when I do
> that it allows me to send the post, but displays
> "Truncated at ??K" at the bottom, and shows only the
> first one.

It's 64K, FYI. And it doesn't limit you to only one
graphic.

Posts not composed in the Rich Text Editor have always
been truncated if they were beyond a certain length.
They probably decided to apply a limit to Rich Text
Editor posts too because people were abusing the ability
to include graphics.

If you want to put in lots of graphics, try making them
smaller; you may be able to fit more in.

What the Rich Text Editor *should* do is show you a notice
before you post if you've gone over the limit.