--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues" <curtisdeltablues@...>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "whynotnow7" <whynotnow7@> wrote:
> >
> > How do you know what someone in CC, GC, or UC perceives, or
> > doesn't?
>
> Same way I know what anyone does, by what they express.

And the language they use to express it. If, for example,
someone claimed to be enlightened and *consistently*, over
a period of years, demonstrated 1) heavy attachment, and
an inability to keep from lashing out angrily at those
who don't believe his or her claims of enlightenment, and
2) even heavier elitism, and a tendency to consider him/
herself "more evolved" than others, I might not know what
exactly they were perceiving, but I sure know that I
neither value it nor want it.