I haven't listened to Gene Burns for a few years, though when I had a For the
mostloooong commute to the city I used to. Always enjoyed his show - he is
interested in discussions vs. rabble rousing. I don't think we are at the brink
of utter hopelessness yet to cause riots,  though *everyone* sees the hypocrisy
of a government that no longer cares about them. I hear it constantly now, as
if it is a given, so there is MAJOR alienation in the USA now and it is growing.