> > Whole Foods Market carries a full line of
> > organic produce and meat. That's one of the
> > reason I'm still living here.

authfriend:
> Well, no, it isn't. Whole Foods Market has
> around 300 stores across the United States.

There's only one Whole Foods World Headquarters,
the Flagship Store where I shop. But, that's just
one of the reason I still live here. It's right down the
road from my place - about a mile. So, fer now I'm
staying here, close to the original.

On a clear day I can see all the way to the Whole
Foods store from Radiance, the TM Ideal Village,
home of the Superradiance Program and the
Maharishi Golden Dome of Pure Knowledge.

It's like being at the center of the whole universe!