Sure. There are many ways to do this. Energetic healing is one way to take on
someone else's, or a group's, karma. Another way is to engage others as an
aspect of oneself, diving deep into their thought process, even mirroring it at
times, to gain insight into them. Trippy stuff and very revealing. I don't know
that I can explain it better than that. It is a natural result of the internal
infinite meeting the external infinite. I realize this still sounds abstract,
though it is a definite and concrete experience.