I agree - too confusing and messy to try this stuff w/o being established in
Being. Sometimes I am more interested in it than other times, and focus
primarily on energetic healing.

Regarding any danger, I have a pretty good radar these days on where to tread
spiritually and where not to go. Its a simple feeling of what boundaries to
take into consideration when exploring the inner landscape - works
automatically. If nothing is forced or done as the result of attachment,
everything remains fine, safe, and balanced. "Established in Being, perform
action".