--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "do.rflex" <do.rflex@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ravi Yogi" raviyogi@ wrote:
> >

> > No need to transcend Vakradhatu, I perfectly enjoy both sanity and
> > insanity. If you didn't waste your time being an unpaid, unnoticed,
> > unappealing one-trick parrot of FFL you would have realized that by
now,
> > pity.
> >

> But, Mr Ravi, do you have the capability to consistently be a decent
human being instead of consistently appearing as another insufferable
'awakened' asshole - as you always seem to do here on FFL? Your M.O.
seems to indicate the latter. Pity.

I'm not here to please anyone or change my behavior to suit someone's
fantasies. Just out of sheer curiosity what's your protocol for being
defined as decent and asshole anyway? I would rather be an enlightened
asshole, whatever that means, than be a civilized, infantile pain
projecting miserable intellectual i.e. I would rather be an authentic
lover than an FFL Pimp (intellectual).