--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "do.rflex" <do.rflex@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ravi Yogi" raviyogi@ wrote:
> >

> > I'm not here to please anyone or change my behavior to suit
someone's
> > fantasies. Just out of sheer curiosity what's your protocol for
being
> > defined as decent and asshole anyway? I would rather be an
enlightened
> > asshole, whatever that means, than be a civilized, infantile pain
> > projecting miserable intellectual i.e. I would rather be an
authentic
> > lover than an FFL Pimp (intellectual).
> >

> How delightfully lovely. Your deeply inspirational commentary should
be recorded for aspirants everywhere as an example of the possibilities
of spiritual accomplishment. Are you still on medication, Mr Ravi?

Yes there was one Dr. Bishop Rooks that tried but he failed miserably -
he's himself on a cocktail of meds now. I can give you his contact info
- there's a team assembled here on FFL with a mission to  medicate me -
Tom Pall, Vak, Joe aka geezerfreak, my-ex. They will be proud to have
you as the 5th member on their team, may be it may change their luck?.
Let me know if you want me hook up all of you.
It's a losing cause, but I don't discriminate many blessings to you,
hope you can rein in this mad raving roving Yogi.