> My contention is that the reason for this is that Curtis is *allowing*
> the feud to resurface, and even *enabling* it to do so by allowing
> himself to be sucked in to Judy's "gotta get Barry" obsession. My
> contention is that Curtis -- as much as I like him -- is allowing
> himself to be a codependent enabler.>

I think you got an important thing wrong here.  Although I don't want to get in
the middle of the feud, I don't care if you guys keep it up.  I don't enjoy
reading it because it is not a match for how I see you two.  It harshes my
buzz.  But I am in control of what I read so I don't have to worry about what
you guys write.

If I gave the impression that either of you should stop, that would be
incorrect.  How you choose to relate to each other is none of my business.

And talking to either of you here does not cause or allow or activate you guys
to act the way you do towards each other, so I'm not accepting any co-dependent
rap for your style of interaction.

I'll continue to interact with each of you in the way I choose ignoring how
each of you uses posts to me to take swings at the other.  I am only interested
in ones that are directed toward me which are thankfully very few these days.