On 06/18/2011 06:16 PM, authfriend wrote:
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu<noozguru@...>  wrote:
>> I would suggest watching the video because it contains
>> local TV news reports.
> I did watch it. Were you figuring that would make this
> scare story *more* credible?
>
> He's recommending the site Godlike Productions, for pete's
> sake, which has a lengthy disclaimer that includes the
> following:
>
> "Not all posts on this website are intended as truthful or factual assertion
> by their authors. Some users of this website are participating in internet
> role playing, with or without the use of an avatar. NO post on this website
> should be considered factual information on face value alone....Some events
> depicted in certain posting and threads on this website may be fictitious and
> any similarity to any person living or dead is merely coincidental. Some
> other articles may be based on actual events but which in certain cases
> incidents, characters and timelines have been changed for
> dramatic purposes. Certain characters may be composites, or entirely
> fictitious.
>
> "We do not discriminate against the mentally ill!"
>
> And he's all upset because Alex Jones isn't flogging
> the story. That cracked me up.
>

>    The article I put up for face value in case people wanted to
>> dig further.  Yup, Sorcha Faal is a known spinner of tales (and not
>> identified in the Pakistani article nor the Salem reprint)  but the
>> no-fly zone and the water way ban that the TV news reporter mentions are
>> curious.  Also there has been some funny stuff going on about Fukushima
>> and radiation reports in the US.  I'm sure the guvmint doesn't want the
>> sheeple to freak out and neither does big energy who smells money in
>> nukes.  But we like to know what the Fukushima is happening. ;-)

And the local TV station news stories in the videos?  I don't know
having a nuke plant that hemmed in by water can't be good.

BTW, I would suggest others take a look for yourselves and not let Judy
do your thinking for you. :-D

And paleeez notice the question mark at the end of my post.  I was not
making any claim any way! :-D :-D :-D