"An electrical fire at the plant on June 7 briefly knocked out the cooling
system for a pool where spent nuclear fuel is stored, but workers managed to
restore the cooling system in about 90 minutes and the temperature of the pool
only increased by two degrees. It is not clear whether the electrical fire was
related to the flooding."