Obviously, you haven't been staying indoors and taking holy baths during
eclipses during your current life time!BTW try adding a little Fiber1 to your
diet.

________________________________
From: turquoiseb <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sun, June 19, 2011 12:32:57 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: 5 Examples of Americans Thinking Foreign People
Are
Magic

With all of the talk yesterday about Indian "remedies"
for which the definition of that term seems to be
"poison," I thought it was about time to repost this
classic from Cracked.com. I bailed from the TMO before
it wanted me to believe in witch doctor magic and
witch doctor architecture, but I like to think that
if I'd still been part of the organization some little
inner voice inside me would have said "WTF," and failed
to pile on to the latest fad and income-generating
scheme. Those who didn't have only themselves to blame.