--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues" <curtisdeltablues@...>
wrote:
[I wrote:]
> > You're on your own with that one. I'm having trouble finding
> > a way to mitigate your tendency to start things and then not
> > finish them, as with our most recent exchange.
>
> Whoa, wait a second.  Are you talking to the guy who goes
> further post by post on topics with you than ANYONE here?

I'm talking to the guy who makes accusations he can't back
up and mistakes he doesn't want to acknowledge, then claims
he's lost interest or has other priorities and opts out.

> I participate as much as I can maintain interest and then
> move on. Which is exactly what you do also.

I don't leave stuff like the above dangling. I don't make
accusations and then tell the other guy I just can't be
bothered documenting them and it's up to him to disprove
them. I always read responses to my posts, and if they
catch me in a mistake, I acknowledge it.

As I say, you and I have very different ethical standards.