Those spent fuel rods are sitting in a pre-historic river-bottom flood plain.
That fucking Nebraska power company needs to get those
fucking spent rods out of that pool and disposed of where
they are not threatening Iowans or the nation's food supply.

We are in a new normal.  They need to fucking get moving.
Or we git our Iowa National Guard moving and take
control of our security over this.  Those fucking Nebraskans should
know that we are coming if they don't move those fucking
fuel rods now.  This is bad.
-Buck, in Iowa