on 8/6/05 12:35 PM, Rory Goff at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Of course. Finding the "serial killer" in yourself will bring that
> portion into full consciousness, removing its ability to "run" you
> through your unconscious. It will have become integrated, healed,
> made whole. You not only will cease entertaining that previously-
> denied portion in a non-life-supporting manner; you will probably be
> finding yourself consciously atoning for the acts which that denied
> portion of yourself had done.
>
> Often, a self-righteous judgement is a clue that we are projecting
> some denied portion of Life outside ourselves so we can safely
> condemn it. IMO this is what Jesus meant when saying "Judge not,
> lest ye be judged." In the deepest sense, when we judge we are
> *always* judging ourselves. This keeps perpetuating the karma of dis-
> integration, for essentially whatever we judge we later find
> ourselves acting out, so we can understand it from the inside.

Thanks for the feedback. I'm sure I'm capable of doing the things I've
criticized Maharishi for doing. One question. Is there a way of being
non-judgmentally judgmental? What if you're a professional judge, and a
Byron Katie student? It's your job to judge and sentence people. You can't
just sit there all day say, "Oh yeah, I can see this guy's faults in
myself."