--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "RoryGoff" <rorygoff@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 no_reply@ wrote:
>
> >Dear Rory, I should have included you in those here in the "know" of
Enlightenment.

> > But you tend to use a lot of words, a LOT of words !
>
> Wow! And here I was thinking I was being nice and succinct! Always
room for less, I guess. But as to Enlightment, I "know" nothing :-)

> > Very shortly it would nice to hear your understanding of the Crop
Circles, see post above. What is your understandig of this ?

> At present, I have no understanding of this, but they feel rather like
new chakras singing themselves into existence. It's always nice to see
I-particles creating new works of art! :-)

Dear Rory; what is a "I-particle" ?

        [Display until 14th July 2011]
<http://www.journeyswithsoul.com/cropcircles.html>

  <http://www.earthfiles.com/shop.php>

Honeystreet, Nr Alton Barnes, Wiltshire. Reported 26th June.
Map Ref:
This Page has been accessed
  [Hit Counter]

Updated  Sunday 26th June2011
  <http://www.7fires.net/>       AERIAL SHOTS
<http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2011/honeystreet/honeystreet2011a.ht\
ml>  GROUND SHOTS
<http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2011/honeystreet/groundshots.html>
DIAGRAMS
<http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2011/honeystreet/diagrams.html>
FIELD REPORTS
<http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2011/honeystreet/fieldreports.html>
COMMENTS
<http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2011/honeystreet/comments.html>
ARTICLES
<http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2011/honeystreet/articles.html>
26/06/11 26/06/11 26/06/11 26/06/11 26/06/11 26/06/11

  <http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=122251217802800&v=wall>
Discuss this circle on our Facebook
CIRCLE CHASERS ON FACEBOOK
<http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=122251217802800&v=wall>

  <http://www.cccvault.co.uk/cccvideos/2010/trailer2010z.html>

CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST CROP CIRCLE CONNECTOR DVD
<http://www.cccvault.co.uk/cccvideos/2010/trailer2010z.html>

Location: Field Opposite Barge Inn - Honeystreet  Map:    Crop:
one half  Discovery: Sun 26th June 10.30am  Name: Gordon Burns  Status:
Waiting for field Report.
Images Gordon Burns Copyright 2011

  <http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/crop-circle-connector/id436655580?mt=8>