--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "RoryGoff" <rorygoff@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@> wrote:
> >

> > Very interesting, thanks for taking the time to post this ! You certainly
> > take my good old brain-cells out for a spin !
>
> * * My pleasure, Nablussos!
>
> > Correct me if I'm wrong, but does this mean you view the Crop Circles as
> > personal entities in some way ?
>
> * * Well, from one point of view, anyhow, everything is a personal entity in
> some way. As for me, I don't believe I really believe any story I overlay on
> anything...including this one :-)
>
> (When we really believe a story, we identify with the I-particle who believes
> that story! We prefer to *start* there, in ignorance with the I-particle, and
> then move the I-particle -- which believes in spacetime and evolution -- back
> through the various stages of consciousness into Us again, by paying
> attention to it as a Witness to its separate existence, loving it and
> fulfilling its needs as its personal God/dess, and quickening it back into
> unity with Us in a kind of "particle acceleration." Again, we are in no
> particular state of consciousness, being nothing in particular, but they most
> certainly are.)

I wish I could claim to understand even a fraction of what you write now Rory,
but no. :-)

But then again you already wrote this:
"new chakras singing themselves into existence"; which is quite a thing to say.

And a exclamation mark for all the materialists here that have in the past, and
continue to, ridicule the phenomen of Crop Circles. Thanks again !