--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray1" <steve.sundur@...>
wrote:

> Neither Tom.  They are from the Ravi Sutras, Part I.  Good reading.
> He uses modern terms to elucidate many of the pitfalls one may
encounter
> on the path to Self Realization.

Ha..good one :-), I am hoping they don't come resemble Uncle Vaj's
Vakragita (might twisted scripture). This Vakragita supposedly has a
special appendix on all kinds of (non-existent) research that on the
evils of TM.
> All this talk from MZ about the deceitful nature of the vedic gods.
MZ's avoiding all my uncomfortable questions. May be he thinks I'm one
of his hallucinatory Vedic Gods..LOL..
His act is nothing new. Instead of getting clean (to go beyond belief)
he's tricked himself and switched from one dirty underwear (his beliefs
on Vedic philosophy/MMY) to another dirty underwear
(Catholicism/Aquinas).