--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, maskedzebra <no_reply@...> wrote:

[snip]

> What is the proof of the truth of this judgment of you?
>
> That you will manifest not the slightest bewilderment, confusion, wonder,
> perplexity, concern over what I have said—BUT WILL COME BACK WITH A RESPONSE
> WHICH PERFECTLY DEMONSTRATES THE TRUTH OF WHAT I HAVE TOLD YOU HERE.
>
> Just watch: Here it comes.
>
> SEE? I told you. Even though as I write these last few words, I already know
> and see the future: and that future is a response which reveals that YOU
> COULD NOT IN THE LEAST BE INFLUENCED, AFFECTED, TOUCHED, SURPRISED BY
> ANYTHING I HAVE SAID.
>
> Realize, then, Ravi, that in every word you choose to write in a counter-post
> you will be exhibiting every one of the characteristics I have identified
> here in this post.

Ah, so good to have those Scholastics back: "You will prove
I'm right when you try to suggest I'm wrong". I love the smell
of the Inquisition at work in the morning!

Now what to do with miscreants such as Ravi and Pali?

"Therefore, if a man be dangerous and infectious to the
community, on account of some sin, it is praiseworthy
and advantageous that he be killed in order to safeguard
the common good, since 'a little leaven corrupteth the
whole lump'" Saint Thomas Aquinas, Summa Theolologiae