On Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 3:34 AM, Ravi Yogi <raviy...@att.net> wrote:

> MZ, ignore Tom - he hates everyone so it's nothing personal.
>
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Tom Pall <thomas.pall@...> wrote:
> >
> > RC, don't place limits on yourself like that. Take next week and the week
> > after and the week after.
> >
> > But Nature's already taking its course. You're quickly becoming
> irrelevant
> > here just as you've become irrelevant wherever you've squatted. Soon all
> > that be left behind will be some rotting turds, a God awful stench and
> > flies.
> >

> Quite right.  Nothing personal.  I actually was looking forward to the time
when the great legend RC would/could come to visit.  I thought he must be a
really cool dude, having done all of that.  But instead he was just another
Lory, another Ravi:   Hey everyone.  I'm going to sit at the keyboard and
free associate, write nothing coherent but make up for the incoherence in
the volume of non-sequitor words, sentences, paragraphs and pages I
produce.  You see, when you've had experiences like I've had, when you've
been enlightened, you no longer need to nor can write the in vernacular, no
longer need to use the idiom of the common, rather highly educated FFLer.
If we can't make out what you're writing, it's because you are so high above
us, so very special and well, it's so ineffable that you need to pick random
words out of philosophy texts as you type along.    Maharishi didn't find
this important.  He we call Guru Dev didn't find this important.  SSRS,
Amma, Christ did not find this important.  Nor did the God who spoke to
Abraham.  Nor Shankara.  Nor Tim Leary. But you are something very special,
beyond all of those and we need to struggle to just to try to make a bit of
sense out of what you set down on the screen.  The shear struggle we put
forth might help us climb a bit of the ladder to your level.   How
interesting that we have to struggle our way up the side of a cliff, draw
ourselves up a steep ladder when it's actually all about getting from here
to here.

Nothing personal about quantity of words produced.  Barry Wright often fills
pages.  Though his messages ever have a slam against TM, Americans (which
he, BTW, happens to be) and Judy, he writes compelling stuff in prose where
every sentence is terse and tight, one sentence leads to the next,
paragraphs tie together, the whole makes sense.  But Barry Wright doesn't
put yourself in your class, Thank God.

I don't care if you had a romance with Maharishi.  In fact, I don't care if
you two walked the beach hand in hand saying sweet nothings to each other.
Nor that you launched a campaign against Maharishi and his TMO.   I actually
prefer that sort of behavior and history compared to the blissninny postings
we get here about this or that TMO event.

Yes, I have lots of hates.  One hate is someone who comes to a forum where
people communicate with each other, mostly.  The politics can be bizarre,
the philosophies can be bizarre, the life experiences are vastly different
and yes, there are the awards for the one line zinger or the succinctly
worded pithy point summed up in a single sentence.

It truly is nothing personal, RC.  I wouldn't care if your name was actually
Daisy Mae.  You, Ravi and Lory are full of shit.  Or rather you three write
shit.  Some are impressed with that.  Surely each of you are impressed with
each other's shit.

Why not just hit the delete key or put spam filters in place?  Because the
way these posts and threads work, I'll begin reading what I think is an
interesting post about XYZ.  Turns out it's a response or a response to a
response to your keyboard diarrhea.   Can't filter those out as these
threads go on forever at times.  If I filter a poster to trash, the entire
thread containing a post by someone I'm filtering all wind up in the
trash.   A lot of fascinating stuff is lost that way, so I wind up going
through my trash to find the otherwise good stuff.