There is fair use, where one can quote snippets from something. Looks othrwise
like posting will have to be done to wikileaks or other sites on the outlaw
side of copyright conventions with a link from FFL.

This is a Scientology tactic, to copyright stuff like this. The average person
reading something like this would think it was nuts.