--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, William Parkinson <ameradian2@> wrote:
> >
> > Nab, I do know how to pronounce my mantra, at least as it was told to me.
> > But what is here is different. Excuse my curiosity....
> > Cheers
> > Bill
> > PS- My training was, after all, 11 years ago!!
>

> Stop this nonsense.
> Either you listen to what the teacher says, or you choose to do someting
> else. Simple.

Many people believe that they MUST start thinking their mantra exactly the same
way every time. I think MY decided that if they didn't intuit from what they
were told that this was a bit anal, that it was counter-productive to make the
hints any stronger than they already are.

But, I'll just say that after nearly 40 years of practicing TM, it takes quite
a bit of effort sometimes to remember exactly how my mantra was pronounced when
I was given it.

Oh wait, TM is effortless... Did MMY lie or is there something to be learned
from the realization that attempting to remember a specific pronunciation from
38 years ago is often extremely difficult?