On Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 9:25 AM, danfriedman2002
<danfriedman2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Moderators,
>
> Can FairfieldLife adopt a Policy restricting non-member posting? This issue
> has come up before, and has led to many misunderstandings.
>
> Dan Friedman

That sort of policy restriction doesn't go far enough.   We need to
restrict all links that don't direct to FFL messages or files.  Links
to HuffPuff, CNN, links to the TMO, links to sites mentioning TM,
religion, world affairs, other forms of meditation.   We also need to
restrict posts about iPads, iPhones, the GPL, movies, TV shows what
someone heard on the radio.  All such content was produced by people
who are not members of FFL.  These products, websites and media were
not produced to members of FFL.   Only FFL members are entitled to
produce and state ideas posted in FFL.  Secretary of State Hilary
Clinton is not a member of FFL.  If someone quotes or includes a link
containing something Secretary Clinton said, how are we to challenge
what she said?   How are we to hold the secretary accountable?

Notice that some posts show up as forwarded to FFL on behalf of of a
member.  See the below.